Mapmakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAHAM
Admin
MAHAM

Number of posts : 380
Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league   Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:17 am

I need a win badly. I dont know how youre in first with that po-dunk team you put together.

Keep me updated on the live scoring would ya? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mapmaker.forumotion.net
MAHAM
Admin
MAHAM

Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Right_bar_bleue

Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league   Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:59 pm

dam, i wish i woulda been a homer and picked up the Colts D. Mad

The Panthers D pickup might hose me.
Back to top Go down
theironlung82
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
theironlung82

Number of posts : 85

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league   Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:31 pm

you got the shit beat out of you, score is 114 to 60, you punk bitch
Back to top Go down
theironlung82
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
theironlung82

Number of posts : 85

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league   Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:53 pm

my po-dunk team is a fuckin beast of true warrior poets bitch! I have 2 of top 3 scoring Rbs, and 3 in the top 10, the top WR, top D player, solid QB
Back to top Go down
MAHAM
Admin
MAHAM

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league   Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 pm

theironlung82 wrote:
you got the shit beat out of you, score is 114 to 60, you punk bitch

That ass woopin the Chargas gave the Pats today was Classy. Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league 565126-
+
I see none of the class rubbed off on you.

This is a rough year for me in that league....fvckin autodraft. My team looks good on paper though, but I accidentally dropped a player today.
Back to top Go down
MAHAM
Admin
MAHAM

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league   Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:00 pm

theironlung82 wrote:
my po-dunk team is a fuckin beast of true warrior poets bitch! I have 2 of top 3 scoring Rbs, and 3 in the top 10, the top WR, top D player, solid QB

Youre team is gonna fade off.. Im hopin i make the playoffs and matchup against that scrub team of yours. I need a nice win streak to make it.
Back to top Go down
MAHAM
Admin
MAHAM

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league   Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Dammit Ironlung...I dont know why i even asked you who you would play. U suck at FF.Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league 620787 Good thing youre losin' too.

I went with Orton this week and down he goes. I should a went with McNabb. Your advice mighta cost me my season. Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league 27753

stoopid patriot fans monkey
Back to top Go down
MAHAM
Admin
MAHAM

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league   Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:56 pm

^didnt notice Orton had a rushing TD , I', up by 15 but my opponent has portis tonight, but I have cooley, so I like my chances of winning. If I win this week, and next week, I'm back in the playoff brackett. Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league 83139
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league   Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Ironlung, looks like this week is our FF battle again in the Money league
Page 1 of 1