HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Peyton Manning throwing fit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theironlung82
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Age : 35
Location : St. Louis
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Colts are coming unraveled, none more than Peyton Manning. How is your team supposed to keep their composure when their leader is throwing a fit on a ghost penalty?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truefan
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:13 pm

your a fucking idiot. The Officiating has been horrible. Manning is the QB and is supposed to get up in the officials face when blatant penalties don't get called. I cant wait till the Colts stomp the Pats this year.
Back to top Go down
theironlung82
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Age : 35
Location : St. Louis
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:29 pm

first, it is known the packers play press coverage, they get called for holding and pass interference all the time. Officials are well aware of the and look for it when officiating packers games. Just a pathetic excuse. The Colts will probably stomp the Patriots, but haven't you heard? This guy named Tom Brady got hurt, you fucking idiot.


Last edited by MAHAM on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thats just uncalled for)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAHAM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 380
Location : FarSide
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:38 pm

theironlung82 wrote:
first, it is known the packers play press coverage, they get called for holding and pass interference all the time. Officials are well aware of the and look for it when officiating packers games. Just a pathetic excuse. The Colts will probably stomp the Patriots, but haven't you heard? This guy named Tom Brady got hurt, you fucking idiot.

There was obvious holding calls and even the announcers called them out. The announcers also called the Packers out for running illegal formations, yet no flags were ever thrown. Then illegal formation was called against the Colts. Just complete and utter bullshit.

And why are you making excuses for the Pats? Isnt their salary cap tied up in the defense anyway?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mapmaker.ace.st
theironlung82
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Age : 35
Location : St. Louis
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:57 pm

I watched game, packers play press, their was one illegal formation play not called, I believe Chillar and Tramon Williams were called for either holding or pass interference. The announcers also pointed out the Colts inablitity to get good separation. Peyton Manning also couldnt hit open people deep, like harrison streak Collins broke up, he stared down Gonzalez for a INT TD.
TYPICAL EXCUSES, YOU GOT STOMPED TODAY, THE BETTER TEAM WON. The Pats got stomped by the better team san diego last week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theironlung82
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Age : 35
Location : St. Louis
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:00 pm

Actually, it is your team that is cap strapped because of aging players with huge contracts. The pasts extended Warren relatively cheap, have vrabel and bruschi for nice prices, hobbs still on rookie contract, D> Oneal cheap, Meriweather rookie contract, J. Sanders rookie contract, R. harrison for an Ok price. R. Seymour is overpaid, but thats about it. A. T homas signed here well below what San fran offering, remember? V. Wilfork rookie deal up after 2009, Mayo obviously rookie deal, we didnt resign Asante, remember? PATS ARENT CAP STRAPPED LIKE THE COLTS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAHAM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 380
Location : FarSide
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:08 pm

theironlung82 wrote:
I watched game, packers play press, their was one illegal formation play not called, I believe Chillar and Tramon Williams were called for either holding or pass interference. The announcers also pointed out the Colts inablitity to get good separation. Peyton Manning also couldnt hit open people deep, like harrison streak Collins broke up, he stared down Gonzalez for a INT TD.
TYPICAL EXCUSES, YOU GOT STOMPED TODAY, THE BETTER TEAM WON. The Pats got stomped by the better team san diego last week

I give the Packers credit. I knew they would be tough and I knew they would give the recievers a hard time, but the simple fact is that penalties did help their offense out a little too much. The Colts run defense looked decent, although they gave up a 100 yards. Aaron Rodgers made some nice throws today and McCarthy did a good job coaching. I give them the credit but reserve the right to complain when I see crap officiating.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mapmaker.ace.st
theironlung82
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
avatar

Number of posts : 85
Age : 35
Location : St. Louis
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:24 pm

TIm Jennings should go home and cry, because with all his stupid penalties, he might be expendable after today! Just a couple of bonehead, cocky type plays. Jamie Silva knocking down a guy from behind after the play over pretty fucked up too!


Last edited by MAHAM on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Suicide joke against rules)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAHAM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 380
Location : FarSide
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:39 pm

Jennings didn't play as well as he should have but Green Bay does have one of the best WR corp in the league.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mapmaker.ace.st
gmccane
Free Agent
Free Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 11
Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:38 pm

theironlung82 wrote:
Actually, it is your team that is cap strapped because of aging players with huge contracts. The pasts extended Warren relatively cheap, have vrabel and bruschi for nice prices, hobbs still on rookie contract, D> Oneal cheap, Meriweather rookie contract, J. Sanders rookie contract, R. harrison for an Ok price. R. Seymour is overpaid, but thats about it. A. T homas signed here well below what San fran offering, remember? V. Wilfork rookie deal up after 2009, Mayo obviously rookie deal, we didnt resign Asante, remember? PATS ARENT CAP STRAPPED LIKE THE COLTS
I was under the impression we were one of the youngest teams in the league .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning throwing fit   

Back to top Go down
 
Peyton Manning throwing fit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dr. James David Manning says "thank you for turning our world over to these dictators and tyrants
» Axe Throwing barb
» Dr. James David Manning - Michelle Obama's Hot Pants
» Throwing knife assassin
» Zero-Machine's BRP Characters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mapmakers :: NFLspot :: Football Tailgate :: Colts-
Jump to: